Sunday, October 5, 2008
Is it a good start or not?

Today i introduce Leonard to KK.
Leo is just a guy i know for few days,
and we've never seen each other before.
But i had some kind of feeling,
he's a nice guy.
And a very good friend as well.
If he's still in Malaysia I bet we will become very close friend.

I bet KK was in real shock when I told her one of my friend would like to know her.
I guess they are going well,
they exchanged number.
Yeah,KK is Malaysian,
so do Leo.
I mean,
Leo was Malaysian.
LOL

KK thinks she's not pretty and fat,
yeah right.
KK,
Nic is being very honest now.
You are pretty,
you might not be the prettiest
and there might be girls who's prettier,
but you are still pretty.
Okay?
Trust me.

Well,
I'm still thinking.
Do you think I should cut my hair or leave it long?
Sigh.
If really wanna cut hor..
I want something like this.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Or maybe i should buy a wig?
Hmm..
How come so many decisions to make one?

Do you think I should buy N73 ME or w580i or w910i?
If N73 ME I'll be using the same model with Evan.*smile*
I wanted W580i so much,
but end up I heard that there's a lot of problem with the key pad.
W910i don't have white and pink cover wor..
I want to match with my room,
pink and white...

Sigh sigh..
So many decisions to make.
Wish darling's here with me.
I miss a lot of movies lately.
Wish I could 'chase' them back.

You know what?
Yesterday some random guy in MSN,
(who said himself is a Malaysian who's now studying in UK)
said he likes me.
He ask:
Can i like you even you have a boyfriend?
noway.
I love my boyfriend.

I told him it's not like or love.
It's just admire.
Because i have a good-looking face.
As if I'm a very fat girl or I'm ugly,
you'll never fall anymore.
He said:
I admit I'm falling for your face.
And I reply:
You've never seen me in real life,
it's silly to do this.
He said:
I've been looking at you for like a year.
I'm just afraid to talk to you.
I did not believe duh.
of course!

If you did like me for a year,
why don't you split it out earlier?
And I did not on my MSN so long,
I hardly have time to on it.
Please don't lie to me.
I'm not a silly teen.
I would not fall for some sweet mouth.

And today there is a weird girl keep asking me about some sexual questions.
Or something private.
She's fifteen.
And she's kinda annoying.
Even ask me to take picture of wearing my bra.
Is she lesbian?
Gosh.

Kids nowadays are weird.
Parents,
please take good care of your child.

posted by NIC duenna at 11:32 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: NIC duenna
Home: KL, Malaysia
About Me: I am a sixteen year-old girl,yeah I know I doesn't look like I'm sixteen.People always think that I'm not malaysian or i speak only english or thinking I'm a Japanese. Taken by a cute guy from Sabah,we lived together for like a year and he went back to Sabah now.No worries,he'll be back in three years!And then here comes my dad.He's the greatest man ever,he knows everything.I mean,whatsoever is 'out-of-service' in the house,he can fix it even it's a microwave.(He did that)And my baby brother,he's younger than me fifteen years,but he's just too cute!I love him.These three are the guys in my life.I love them.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

 

 
Background by EM & Dingabat font - Sugarcoma