Friday, October 3, 2008
Dad did not go to badminton for today,
and he forgot his phone.

Just now,
about 5 minutes ago,
Me and Evan argued.
Why am i so silly.
I understand the men in my life,
but they don't understand me.

I'm not getting mad for no reason.
He went to CC almost everyday,
but he don't even give a shit about on his bloody MSN to chat with me awhile.
He knew I lost my phone.
And few day ago I even waited until 8a.m. and he never on!
He told me he'll on later.
And I told him on the second day,
he giggled.

Fuck off.
Guys always have reason for something they did which upset girls.

Am i too much?
Others always think we're such a sweet pair,
we'll never argue.
Ivan is such a good guy,
he'll do whatsoever Nicole ask for.
It's Nicole who's demanding.
Yeah right.

I'm not saying that I'm holy.

Yeah,
it's normal for couple to argue.
But sometimes I'm too tired to continue this kind of relationship.
Long distance relationship is very shitty.
Yeah baby,
sorry.
I heart you.

I'm thinking of changing my style.
What kind of style should I change into?
A real sweet cutey girl?
A sexy gorgeous girl?
Should i cut it or leave it?
Maybe I should buy a wig.
Yeah I should.

I should have a part-time job,
and then earn more and buy more clothes!
And I wanna buy a new spec.
I wanna make myself look like genius in school,
ha ha.
You know that kind of gorgeous spec?

And daddy doesn't like me to wear mini skirt,
but I don't give a shit.
It's not like only girls nowadays or so-called modern girl wear mini skirt.
I remember in a 60's 70's movie,
those young girls wear short tight dress and mini skirt too!
And before that already have bikini,
why is daddy stopping me to wear it?

Ahh,
daddy I know.
You are worry about my safety.

But I am who I am,
no matter how I'm still Nicole right?
You one and only lovely daughter.
No matter what kind of style I'm in,
whatsoever your friends said or whoever said it's not graceful,
I'm still me.

Just ignore them,
they are just jealous.
They don't have a pretty and smart daughter like you.
I'm real special for you,
right?
Which one of your friend have a teen daughter like me?
In a sweet sixteen like me?
They don't have.
If their daughter grow up,
they will become like me too.
Fell in love with fashion and trend.

They don't understand girls.

You are the best dad.
Maybe others does not agree,
but you are the best for me.
The hero of my life.
The sweetest guy ever.
I love you forever daddy.
I can't afford to lose you.
Yeah,
even you'll be in heaven one day,
but still...
I can't let you go.
Do you remember when I was just a kiddo?
You use to tell me some kind of idiotic story,
like the mermaid story which is not original?
You think it yourself.
And i use to tell you:
Daddy,let's don't grow old.
I wanna be with you forever.

I wish the time could stop.
Stop in this moment forever.

Every time i realize I'm getting older,
I know we're getting near.
Getting near to death,
my goddamn tears will drip.

I don't want to let you do daddy.
I love you.

Dear Lord,
Please let dad live longer.
And when he have to leave,
in peace.
No pain,no hurt,no worries.
Thanks.

posted by NIC duenna at 8:38 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: NIC duenna
Home: KL, Malaysia
About Me: I am a sixteen year-old girl,yeah I know I doesn't look like I'm sixteen.People always think that I'm not malaysian or i speak only english or thinking I'm a Japanese. Taken by a cute guy from Sabah,we lived together for like a year and he went back to Sabah now.No worries,he'll be back in three years!And then here comes my dad.He's the greatest man ever,he knows everything.I mean,whatsoever is 'out-of-service' in the house,he can fix it even it's a microwave.(He did that)And my baby brother,he's younger than me fifteen years,but he's just too cute!I love him.These three are the guys in my life.I love them.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

 

 
Background by EM & Dingabat font - Sugarcoma