Thursday, October 2, 2008
This is a new start.

This is the new blog of me,
I named it nicolish.
The old one I've forgot the password,
and even the e-mail and everything.
ROFL.

I went to Pyramid today,
for no reason.
New balance,Adidas and Nike pun can't get a pair of pretty tennis shoes.
By the way,
Dad bought me a new adidas two days ago.
A blend of pink and white,
and a little gray,
and a little more black under it.

I'm going to paint my room to pink!
And then all the furniture in white.
I bought them in Ikea.
But not the mattress,
the workers in Ikea was too long and Nathaniel was crying because of his hungriness.

I'm so damn bad luck lately,
I lost my phone in KLCC.
I thought people who hang out in KLCC wouldn't steal and take stuffs that is not belong to them!
Anyway,
I'm going to buy a second hand N73 ME.
So that I can have a 'couple phone' with Evan. <3>

posted by NIC duenna at 12:42 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: NIC duenna
Home: KL, Malaysia
About Me: I am a sixteen year-old girl,yeah I know I doesn't look like I'm sixteen.People always think that I'm not malaysian or i speak only english or thinking I'm a Japanese. Taken by a cute guy from Sabah,we lived together for like a year and he went back to Sabah now.No worries,he'll be back in three years!And then here comes my dad.He's the greatest man ever,he knows everything.I mean,whatsoever is 'out-of-service' in the house,he can fix it even it's a microwave.(He did that)And my baby brother,he's younger than me fifteen years,but he's just too cute!I love him.These three are the guys in my life.I love them.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

 

 
Background by EM & Dingabat font - Sugarcoma