Saturday, October 4, 2008
I did something bad today.
It's not bad but i fell guilty.

I slept at 10 in the morning,
woke up at 6 evening.
I on MSN,
and chat.

Yeah,KK.
Your secret is safe with me^^
unless, I speak in my dreams.
Else,
Evan also will never know this little secret between you and me.
*wink*

Today I realize,
friends are really important.

After me and Evan hooked up,
I lost my friends slowly.
The world of mine was only him.
Even my family,
I had forgotten.

After i chat with Thomas,
I realize that all my close friends' contact are lost.
Slowly one by one,
they had gone.
They did not abandon me,
me is the one who leave them.
I broke the promise,
I left them.

I should not blame anyone,
not Evan not the friends.
It was me,
who said friendship last forever,
and who left.

Sorry guys,
it's my fault.

From now on,
I will cherish every friendship.
Everyone in my life.
I don't think you have a chance to run.
Come back to me.

Change topic.

I hate those guys who fool girls' heart.
They are losers.

Who the hell do you think you are?
A gorgeous guy?
A genius or what?
Don't mention love this word when you don't know it's definition.
Don't even think about it,
you bastard.

Quote M2M [Don't say you love me]:
Don't say you love me,
you don't even know me,
if you really want me,
then give me some times.

Don't go there baby,
not before I'm ready.

Don't says your heart's in a hurry,
it's not like we gonna get married,
give me give me some times.

Here the latest me dad and baby Nat:
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

posted by NIC duenna at 9:49 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: NIC duenna
Home: KL, Malaysia
About Me: I am a sixteen year-old girl,yeah I know I doesn't look like I'm sixteen.People always think that I'm not malaysian or i speak only english or thinking I'm a Japanese. Taken by a cute guy from Sabah,we lived together for like a year and he went back to Sabah now.No worries,he'll be back in three years!And then here comes my dad.He's the greatest man ever,he knows everything.I mean,whatsoever is 'out-of-service' in the house,he can fix it even it's a microwave.(He did that)And my baby brother,he's younger than me fifteen years,but he's just too cute!I love him.These three are the guys in my life.I love them.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

 

 
Background by EM & Dingabat font - Sugarcoma